iThink

I Think Therefore I am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Still discovering myself... :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Chhoti Si Baat

Watched Basu Chatterjee's Chhoti Si Baat (1975) the other day starring Vidya Sinha & Amol Palekar in the lead roles. Its a love story of a shy accountant who is in love with a woman but afraid to express it due to lack of confidence. He tries everything to overcome this problem but no success. Later on, he comes to know of a Col. who guides people in such situations. The Col. gives him many tips to boost his confidence. His training at Col.'s is throughly enjoyable. One of his many lesson's is:

"World is divided into two kinds of people. Winners & Loosers. Bottom is crowded but there is always room at the top."

How very true. But I at times wonder... is wining everything. At times people win by loosing. Aap bhi soochiayay... main bhi soochat hoon :)

I guess everyone an learn from this movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raza Rumi said...

Ali Mian
what a good review_ i have to see this film. I like Basu C's films very much.
Yes winning is not everything and sometimes losing can have its own pleasures..
thanks for sending me the link to your blog..
www.razarumi.com

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asllam O alikom
Sir
plz tell me What the Procdure to earn money from BLOGER.COM and Blodspot community.i also have Blog Spot www.hussaingardezi.blogspot.com but now a days its on temprary i upload it with in 5 to 15 days.in Islamic base i also have a GEOCITIES. geocities.com/hussainGardezi
Wasllam
Take Care
Syed MAhboob Hussain Gardezi
HussainGardezi007@hotmail.com

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home