iThink

I Think Therefore I am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Still discovering myself... :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Of Reports, Presentations, Assignments & Final Exams

Over here in SZABIST, we have been bombarded with term assignments, reports & assignments just before our final exam for the semester. If it wasn't enough, me, Sibtain and Mariam have taken a project to participate in a software competation, UAE IT Challenge 2005. Since last few days... not a single day passes when we dont have any thing to submit or deliver. In abouts 5 days time our finals are starting...

Gosh there is too much tension... At times I feel like giving up, but somehow I manage to get it done, not exactly how I wanted it in 1st place, but still much better than not doing it all...

As they say in McDonald's: i'm lovin it :)

I have also learned that I work better under pressure. I realized this when we were given a very difficult exam paper by Sir Faisal Qayum, of KalSoft fame. I thought it was impossible to do it in the given time... But then I started doing it. We were challenged by Sir Faisal constantly and in the end... with little bit time relaxation, we were able to finish. I felt immense satisfaction after doing that paper of mine and would like to tnks Sir Faisal to provide me with this oppertunity. This reminds me another quote:

"Only people who risk going far knows how far they can go."

1 Comments:

Blogger FurSid said...

i'm glad you've started writing :) good to see you in action

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home